Are the coupons that I print on this website able to be taken in and used at my local grocery store?
Yes. These are coupons that are issued by the major manufacturers and are able to be taken in and used at most grocery stores.
How long will it take to receive my grocery gift cards after I place my order?
You should receive orders for any grocery store gift cards usually within 1-2 weeks after we receive your order.
How often are new coupons added to the Print At Home Coupon Sections?
Coupons are added continuously to the two area that feature grocery coupons that can be printed online from your home or office computer. For this reason, Users should check back regularly to get access to the most coupons as they are made available.
Is there any limit to the number of coupon types I can print?
No. You can print as many of the available coupons as you like. However, some coupons have limits as to how many of the same one you can print.
What if I don't have a printer and I cannot print the coupons?
Not to worry. As long as you can gain internet access, you can try to login using another computer and printing from there. If you can't do that, you can use your redeem codes to order "Coupons by Mail".
Why won't my coupons print?
If you're experiencing problems printing coupons there may be a few reasons:
1 - You don't have a default printer or your printer isn't ready You must have a default printer selected for your computer, and it must be a real, paper-based printer, not a virtual fax machine or file printer or PDF creator. Follow the instructions that came with your computer for setting up your printer. Also, make sure your printer is turned on, loaded with paper, has enough toner or ink, etc. If your printer is a multi-function device (print, fax, copy, scan) please make sure the default printer is the print function, not the fax function.
2. Your operating system or browser is incompatible Coupon printing is currently supported on Windows 98, NT4, 2000, ME, and XP when used with Internet Explorer 5+, Netscape 7+, FireFox 1.0+ and most MSN and AOL browsers.
Coupon printing is also supported on Macintosh when using Safari under OS X 10.3 and higher.
Coupon printing is not supported by the Compuserve 2000 7.0 browser. While connected to Compuserve, use Internet Explorer or another browser to print your coupons.
Coupon printing is not supported on Linux or WebTV.
3. You did not install the Coupon Printer In order to print Digital FSI coupons you need to download and install the Coupon Printer. It's free, safe and easy to use. It does not install any form of spyware or adware or collect any personal information about you. Once it has been downloaded and installed, a process that only takes a few seconds, you will be able to print coupons from our site and from emails you might receive. Did you try to install but it didn't work? There are a few reasons this might happen.
Why couldn't I install the Coupon Printer?
If you are experiencing problems installing the Coupon Printer there may be a few reasons:
1. You may not have permission to download programs on your computer or you are using software that blocks the installation If you are trying to print coupons at work or from a computer at a library, Internet cafe or university, you may not have permission to download and install programs onto the computer you are using. This may be true even if you've downloaded and installed other files. Contact your network administrator for more information. If you have a home computer, you may find it easier to access our coupons there.
You might also be running software that prevents installation on your computer. Please make sure to turn off any anti-virus software or any anti-spyware or adware software. While we have attempted to work with most of the major publishers of such software to ensure that our Coupon Printer is not blocked, there may be programs that block the installation, or put up a warning that you are about to install a program. You should choose to allow the installation.
2. The security settings in your browser are set too high If you receive warnings or errors that an attempt to install and ActiveX control (Internet Explorer) or a plugin was blocked, or are asked for permission to install a program, you may need to change your browser's security settings to allow installation of these types of controls. Also, make sure to click the appropriate buttons in any dialog boxes that appear to allow the installation. Modern browsers make you jump through a few hoops to install plugins, but it's worth it!
3. Your operating system or browser is incompatible Coupon printing is currently supported on Windows 98, NT4, 2000, ME, and XP when used with Internet Explorer 5+, Netscape 7+, FireFox 1.0+ and most MSN and AOL browsers. Coupon printing is also supported on Macintosh when using Safari under OS X 10.3 and higher. Coupon printing is not supported by the Compuserve 2000 7.0 browser. While connected to Compuserve, use Internet Explorer or another browser to print your coupons. Coupon printing is not supported on Linux or WebTV.